UPVC Door Repairs Scotland ~ UPVC Door Repairs Glasgow ~ UPVC Door Repairs Lanarkshire
UPVC Door Repairs Scotland
Valton Locksmiths, fully trained and experienced specialists in the repair of UPVC door repairs in Scotland.
Some common problems associated to Multi-Locks UPVC doors repairs.
- Door won’t open .
- Door unlocks but door won’t open .
- Key won’t come out of lock after locking .
- Key only comes out of lock in open position .
- Can’t push handle up to lock door .
- Can unlock door but handle won’t go down .
- Only top or bottom half of door seems to unlock .
- JUST SOME OF THE PROBLEMS WE DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS
WE CAN RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM SPEAK TO THE LOCKSMITH NOW ON 07900 585020 OR CALL OUR OFFICE 0141 561 1472
There are five main parts to this type of locking system -:
- Cylinder where your key goes in, only by turning key anti-clockwise will door be in locked position.
- Door Handle used to put locking points into or out of locked position.
- Locking points made up of hooks, rollers, mushrooms, dead bolts, latch etc.
- Keep plate where locking device engages.
- Gear box the centre piece of the multi lock where the handle and cylinder goes through and when operated puts all locking point into place.
Call Valton Locksmiths to help with all
your UPVC Door repairs
on 07900 585020 or 0141 561 14725